MOTOWN MUSIC CRAWL
October 2nd 2pm-6pm
Buses leave from the Westin Hotel
Throughout the course of the Motown Music Crawl, you’ll hear about Detroit’s music history, get the latest scoop on the current music scene and see iconic venues and local record stores, all while getting an overview of the city.
The duration of this tour is roughly four hours. During that time frame, you’ll visit a couple venues and dropped back off in the Cass Corridor area or back at the Westin.
This tour is going to rock! If you enjoy fun people, drinking, live music, and learning about the city of Detroit, this is the tour for you.
Included with the tour:
- Seat on the Motown Music Crawl bus
- Admission to the Motown Museum
- Online code for 15% off U-Turn Audio turntables
- Lunch + drinks in the Cass Corridor area
- Gift bag full of swag
- 20% Discount on used merchandise at People Records
- 20% Discount on used merchandise at Hello Records
- 10% Discount at Third Man Records
PLEASE NOTE: All events and activities are subject to change without notice. YOU MUST BE 21+ and registered to attend Making Vinyl Detroit 2018. You must bring a valid ID for proof of age. Anyone under the age of 21 will be turned away and no refunds will be granted.