MOTOWN MUSIC CRAWL
In Partnership With
October 2nd 2pm-6pm
Meeting location – Secret Location in the Cass Corridor area
Throughout the course of the Motown Music Crawl, you’ll hear about Detroit’s music history, get the latest scoop on the current music scene and see iconic venues and local record stores, all while getting an overview of the city.
The duration of this tour is roughly four hours. During that time frame, you’ll visit 2-3 venues and dropped back off in the Cass Corridor area.
This tour is going to rock! If you enjoy fun people, drinking, live music, and learning about the city of Detroit, this is the tour for you.
Included with the tour:
- Seat on the Motown Music Crawl bus with TBA performances along the way
- Admission to the Motown Museum
- Online code for 15% off U-Turn Audio turntables
- Lunch + drinks in the Cass Corridor area
- Gift bag full of swag
- 20% Discount on used merchandise at People Records
- 20% Discount on used merchandise at Hello Records
- Third Man Pressing
- More to come!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE 21+ and registered to attend Making Vinyl Detroit 2018. You must bring a valid ID for proof of age. Anyone under the age of 21 will be turned away and no refunds will be granted.