WHAT IS MAKING VINYL?
What is Making Vinyl?
Making Vinyl is the first B2B conference dedicated to the rebirth of the global vinyl manufacturing business. Making Vinyl brings together representatives of the world’s leading pressing plants, equipment suppliers, record labels, packagers, distributors, and retailers to compare notes on this astounding industry comeback!
This is NOT your father’s record industry anymore!
If you are frustrated with the scarcity of vendors and of raw material, then this conference is for YOU. If you want to save time by learning best practices by industry experts, then this conference is for YOU. If you want to learn how to make money with the rebirth of the vinyl industry, then this conference is for YOU. If you want to build a network of Vinyl Industry experts, then this conference is for YOU.
- Celebrate Vinyl as physical media’s shining star in the digital age
- Deliver to attendees need-to-know info about Vinyl manufacturing challenges and opportunities
- Reinforce that Vinyl’s rebirth is not a fad, as proven by 10 years of double-digit growth by Record Store Day over the past decade
- Provide useful state-of-the-art info for mutual interests along the Vinyl supply chain, including retailers, labels, pressing plants, consumable suppliers, packagers, & music brokers
- Provide networking opportunities for these diverse groups to meet each other and forge new relationships
Who Should Attend
- Vinyl Manufacturers
- Vinyl Mastering Service Providers
- Lacquer Cutting Service Providers
- Equipment Manufacturers
- CD/DVD Replicators & Duplicators
- Vinyl Consumables Suppliers
- Packaging Suppliers – Labeling, Innersleeves, etc.
- Record Labels
- Copyrights Holders
- Music Brokers
- Turntable Manufacturers and Other Audio Components
- Music Retailers
- Vinyl Enthusiasts
What you will get at Making Vinyl?
- Learn the circumstances leading up to this astounding comeback for a media format that most wrote off as dead and buried as recently as 15 years ago
- Find out the latest figures on the size of the worldwide market, and why 10 years of continued growth in the digital age demanded that a new manufacturing mindset was needed
- Meet the new vendors of pressing equipment that provides faster and greener technology than yesteryear’s methods, still in use by facilities that never gave up on the format
- Hear experts along the Vinyl value chain, starting with PVC pellet suppliers to mastering engineers to factory engineers to packaging designers to record labels and retailers
- Discover why consumers – from baby boomers who now replace their classic record collections to millennials who think they’re cool – don’t think twice about paying $25 for today’s LPs
- ‘Making Vinyl’ will also host the ‘Packaging Awards’, the media packaging competition