WHAT IS MAKING VINYL?
Founded in 2017, Making Vinyl is the only event dedicated to the vinyl record industry. Our events feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, and presentations from some of the most influential voices in the music industry.
Attendees will learn about the latest trends and technologies in vinyl record manufacturing, distribution, album packaging, and sustainable materials. You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, explore the latest vinyl innovations, and discover new ways to grow your businesses.
Whether you are a seasoned industry veteran or a newcomer to the vinyl scene, you will find valuable insights and opportunities at our events.
The objectives of the Making Vinyl Conference include:
- Celebrating the resurgence of vinyl records and the vinyl record industry as a whole.
- Bringing together industry leaders, manufacturers, packaging designers, and material suppliers, to share their passion and knowledge.
- Providing a platform for networking and collaboration among professionals in the vinyl record industry.
- Showcasing the latest innovations in vinyl record manufacturing.
- Fostering discussion and debate on important issues affecting the vinyl record industry.
- Inspiring new ideas and approaches to growing and expanding the vinyl record market.
- Encouraging sustainability and environmentally-friendly practices in vinyl record manufacturing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Making Vinyl is designed for a wide range of individuals who are passionate about the vinyl record industry, including:
- Vinyl record manufacturers and producers
- Record label executives and professionals
- Vinyl mastering engineers
- Vinyl cutting engineers
- Vinyl pressing plant personnel
- Vinyl record collectors and enthusiasts
- Music retailers and distributors
- Musicians and artists
- Audio equipment manufacturers
- Graphic designers and packaging experts
- Press and media representatives
- Industry analysts and researchers
- Legal and financial professionals who work with the vinyl record industry.