A Virtual Event With A Physical Feel!
11 am-3 pm, EST (New York, USA)
- Meet the right people: with 2 days of unlimited one-on-one meetings
- Use the (video) chat-functionality to connect with peers & prospects
- Meet new people with our unique networking carousel
- Customize your profile for targeted networking
- Connect with participants before, during, and after the event via our free conference app for participants
- Get full access to world-class content, best practices, and market intelligence
- Interactive workshops: join the conversation with industry experts
- Virtual exhibition: Meet your next suppliers and discover the latest in vinyl record technology from some of the most influential companies in the world!
Preliminary topics to be covered:
- Smoothing demand and making turnaround predictable
- The logistics involved in producing and selling vinyl exclusives
- Applying lean efficiency principles to record pressing operations
- Is the lacquer shortage real and are new suppliers on the horizon?
- How Record Store Day retailers fared with the 3 “drops” and Black Friday
- The need to establish Quality Control standards that the industry will adopt
- Pinpointing where problems start in the process from mastering to pressing
- Helping your customer succeed even with their unreasonable expectations
- Creative decisions that makes the project cool but also can be profitable
- Mastering/cutting engineers on the tricks of the trade and facing challenges
- An artist’s analysis of touring with vinyl vs. CDs
- Attention-grabbing LP packaging
- Live plating session from a leading supplier
- Demonstration and factory tour from PVC alternative
- Update on availability of the new 10-inch crowd-funded cutting machine
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Comic Book Artist
Director of Research
Universal Music Enterprises
Call for Entries Underway!
2019 ‘MAKING VINYL’ WINNER BEST IN SHOW & BEST VINYL GATEFOLD Aesop Rock & Tobacco are Malibu Ken
Artwork & Layout by GUNSHO; Coordinated by K. Beacham, J. Cook, J. Daley & A. Everson; Executive Produced by I. Bavitz, S. Daley, B. Sayers.; Manufacturing coordinated by Scott Pollack & Stacy Karp @ A to Z Media; Vinyl Printed and Pressed at GZ Vinyl.
2020 Making Vinyl Packaging Awards
Call for entries!
Submission Deadline Extended: Dec. 10, 2020
Please note all entries must be released from
01 September 2019 to 10 December 2020.
Musicians • Artist Management • Record Labels • Music Publishers • Vinyl Record Pressing Plants • Recording Engineers • Service Providers • Vinyl Mastering & Cutting • Equipment Manufacturers • Packaging Suppliers • Release Planners • Illustrators • CD/DVD Replicators & Duplicators • Consumables Suppliers • Copyrights Holders • Transportation & Freight Companies • Music Brokers • Turntable Manufacturers • Music Retailers • Printing Companies • Merchandisers • Vinyl Enthusiasts • Song Writers • Publishers • Technology & Licensing Companies • Online Retailers • Physical Retailers •
VIRTUAL EVENT | 8-9 DECEMBER 2020 | 11 am - 3 pm EST (NEW YORK, USA)
Stay in touch!
Ready to sponsor?
A wide range of opportunities is available to build and promote your brand to a diverse, yet focused group of a high-level international audience.
- Tailor-made branding and networking focused packages
- Facilitation of 1-on-1 meetings with key stakeholders
- Visibility through both on and offline international marketing campaign
- Possibility to have speaking involvement through a presentation or panel discussion
- Possibility to host or moderate a round-table discussion or lunch table during the conference
- Unparalleled access to unique networking opportunities with a targeted group
Send us a note that your interested to become a sponsor and we will work within your budget to create some incredible opportunities!
Past Keynote Speakers
John Anthony White is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer. He is best known as the lead singer and guitarist of the duo The White Stripes, but has also had success in other bands and as a solo artist.
Darryl “D.M.C.” McDaniels
Darryl Matthews McDaniels, better known by his stage name DMC, is an American musician and rapper. He is a founding member of the hip hop group Run–D.M.C., and is considered one of the pioneers of hip hop culture.
‘Little Steven’ Van Zandt
Steven Van Zandt is an American musician, songwriter, producer, actor, and activist who frequently goes by the stage names Little Steven or Miami Steve. He is a member of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, in which he plays guitar and mandolin.
Robert Arthur Mould is an American musician, principally known for his work as guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter for alternative rock bands Hüsker Dü in the 1980s and Sugar in the 1990s.
Michael Des Barres
Michael Des Barres is the host of Little Steven’s Underground Garage on SiriusXM Radio and heard by more than six million listeners, five days a week. He has appeared in over 150 hours of American television and more than 40 feature films, and has sold over 7 million albums as both a recording artist and songwriter.
An American guitarist, composer, singer, songwriter, and producer. A three-time Grammy Award winner and fifteen-time nominee. Vai started his music career in 1978 at the age of eighteen as a transcriptionist for Frank Zappa, and played in Zappa’s band from 1980 to 1983.
Bernie Grundman is an American audio engineer. He is most known for his mastering work and his studio, Bernie Grundman Mastering, which he opened in 1983 in Hollywood.